- This is attempt to make EMU10K1 (EMU10K2) effect loader for ALSA.
- This is work in progress. It is not very user friendly.
- There is GUI frontend qlo10k1 (uses qt).
- Loading, unloading, connecting, diconnecting effects works.
- This is not tested on SB Live, only on Audigy, but should work on SB Live too. Some users use it with SB Live :-) .
- It should by able to load identical setup for Audigy as it is in kernel driver - use init_audigy script.
- It should by able to load identical setup for SB Live as it is in kernel driver - use init_live script.
- This dissables AC3 passthrough on SB Live.
Comments, bugs, questions ... mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org